Frequently Asked Questions
Holiday Order By Dates:
Order By Date
Order By Date
If you do not receive e-mail confirmation from us about your order, please check your Spam or Junk folder. For Gmail users, please check your Promotions folder. If you still can not locate it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here and email your order number and zip code to find out the status of your order.
If you live in the US:
- your order will ship via USPS Mail and generally arrive in 3-10 days after production (2-5 days).
- With Priority Mail it's generally 2-5 days after production (2-5 days) to arrive.
Please contact us before your order ships, via email email@example.com
On the product page, scroll down to the Reviews section to read product reviews or click "Write A Review" to leave one!
Yes, garments should be washed before first use.
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options at an affordable price. The DTG ink in this process is different from the ink screen printers use. Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
Sublimation apparel can be washed at any temperature setting without affecting quality. But we recommend washing with like colors, as the polyester fabric may make colors run. High temperatures during washing and drying may shrink the fabric.
- Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays.
- Most products start production once the order is received, so shipping the day the order is received is not common.
- All orders received before 12pm noon (US Central) should start production that day. Production can last 2-5 days before shipping. On some products, this can take longer.
- If you order an out-of-stock item, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- If you have a special shipping need, email us and we'll try to take care of it for you.
- The shipping rate you select applies to your complete order and not to each item ordered. So, order 4 Stylus Slings and your total shipping charge will be only $4.
- $4 -– First Class Mail (Domestic United States) Approximately 4-5 Days.
- $6.95 -- US Priority Mail Approximately 2-4 Days (available for HI, AK & APO)
- After you enter a shipping address during checkout, you will see a list of all available shipping methods and costs.